Presented on ivory leather, the Gucci Strawberry print walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway, evoking a vintage ’70s feel. Shown on the small shoulder bag, it’s contrasted with the Interlocking G Horsebit in a modern mix of silver and gold tones. The bag can be carried cross body, used as a clutch when the chain is removed and worn as a top handle when the leather handle is extended. Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag.
– Gucci Strawberry print ivory leather
– Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
– Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
– Back open pocket
– Adjustable leather top handle with 3.5″ drop
– Detachable Marina chain shoulder strap with 20″ drop secures with a button closure at the interior flap
– Magnetic snap closure
– Viscose lining
Size: 18 x 11 x 3 cm
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.