Presented on ivory leather, the Gucci Strawberry print walked the runway in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, evoking a vintage ’70s feel. The Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow – unconventional and modern, and at the same time evoking an inherent free spirit – Zumi’s individual look creates an unexpected contrast to the structured, refined details of the bag. Shown on the medium top handle bag, it’s contrasted with the Interlocking G Horsebit in a modern mix of silver and gold tones. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
– Gucci Strawberry print ivory leather
– Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
– Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
– Protective metal feet at the bottom
– Three interior gussets
– Center zippered compartment
– Interior zipper pocket
– Double leather handles with 4.5″ drop
– Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 17.3″ drop
– Double lock closure—lift to open
– Viscose lining
Size: 33.5 x 26 x 11.5 cm
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.