Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit – the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal and presented in a mix of silver and gold tones. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
– 100% smooth leather
– Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
– Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
– Protective metal feet at the bottom
– Three interior gussets
– Center zippered compartment
– Interior zipper pocket
– Double leather handles with 4.5″ drop
– Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 17.3″ drop
– Double lock closure—lift to open
– Leather and viscose lining
Size: 13 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.