Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit – the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal and presented in a mix of silver and gold tones. Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. The bag can be carried cross body, used as a clutch when the chain is removed and worn as a top handle when the leather handle is extended.
– 100% calfskin leather
– Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
– Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
– Interior smartphone pocket
– Back open pocket
– Adjustable leather top handle with 3.1″ drop
– Detachable Marina chain shoulder strap with 21.6″ drop secures with a button closure at the interior flap
– Magnetic snap closure
– Leather lining
Size: 9.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.