A special collection combines two of the House’s most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the Ophidia chain strap shoulder bag. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with white leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
– Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with white leather trim
– Green and red Web
– Shiny gold-toned hardware
– Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie-dye effect and tropical-inspired image of palm trees.
– Double G
– Hand-painted edges
– Double gussets
– Interior open pocket
– Chain shoulder strap with 17″ drop
– Magnet closure
– Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
Size: 10 x 7 x 3 inch
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.