A line of accessories and ready-to-wear is presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House’s commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House’s vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in a vibrant orange hue. The belt bag is completed with an adjustable buckle closure and front zipper pocket.
– Oranage GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
– Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process
– Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
– Ribbon trims and plastic buckles made from recycled materials
– Sewn using recycled polyester thread
– Regenerated nylon lining
– Leather detail with Gucci script logo
– Exterior: 1 zip pocket
– Interior: 1 zip pocket, 1 open pocket
– Nylon strap with buckle closure
– Zipper closure
Size: 9.5 x 5.5 x 2.2 inches
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.