A structured super mini bag trimmed with bright, cerise colored leather. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s. Combining House codes in unexpected ways, here the monogram motif is presented on a textured tweed fabric created from three-dimensional yarn in contrasting black and white tones. The petite shape is completed by the tiger head closure, a detail now synonymous with the Dionysus line.
– Black and white GG tweed
– Cerise leather trim with vintage effect
– Palladium-toned hardware
– Tiger head
– Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
– Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
– Chain shoulder strap with 23.5″ drop
– Pin closure with side release
Size: 6.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.