The Dionysus shoulder bag is reintroduced for Pre-Fall 2019 in white, blue and red check tweed—colors that are reminiscent of the Sylvie Web. Imbued with an inherent ladylike feel, tweed continues to define a wide range of Gucci styles. The line is defined by the tiger head closure—a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
– White, hibiscus red and blue check tweed
– Black leather trim
– Antique silver-toned hardware
– Pin closure with side release
– Tiger head closure
– Hand-painted edges
– Interior zippered compartment
– Open pocket under the flap
– Double gussets
– Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5″ drop
– Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
Size: 11″ x 7″ x 3.5″
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.