Made in GG velvet—an archival material with the GG motif embedded into soft velvet—the Dionysus shoulder bag continues to be a defining silhouette. The tiger head closure is a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag.
– 100% velvet with black patent leather trim
– Antique silver-toned hardware
– Pin closure with side release
– Tiger head closure
– Hand-painted edges
– Interior zippered compartment
– Open pocket under the flap
– Double gussets
– Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5″ drop
– Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
Size: 28 x 18 x 9 cm
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.