A scarf is an indispensable accessory in any girl’s wardrobe. In addition, using a scarf is the most economical and win-win way to transform any look.
Simple ways to beautifully tie a scarf on your head
In order to tie a scarf in any of the following ways, you will need no more than 5 minutes, and the result will exceed all expectations.
The easiest and most elegant way to tie a headscarf
- We fold the scarf several times to get a rectangular strip.
- We tie on the head, bring the ends under the hair.
- The ends of the knot can either be hidden under the fabric, or beautifully straightened and brought forward.
How to tie a turban on your head?
- Pick up a wide shawl, scarf or tippet. Please note that the model you have chosen does not have fringes or tassels.
- Fold the scarf in half to form a triangle.
- Wrap it around your head so that all three peaks hang down over your face.
- Cross the long ends of the scarf (2-3 times).
- Next, wrap these ends around your head.
- Beautifully fasten the ends of the scarf over the forehead.
- Decorate the turban with a brooch if desired.
A simplified version of how to tie a turban on your head
- For this option, a small rectangular scarf is best suited.
- Wrap it around your head and bring the ends just above your forehead.
- Tie a neat knot and let the ends hang loose.
How to tie a scarf on your head in the shape of a rose?
- Wrap the scarf around your head and bring the ends together where your rosette will be.
- Twist the ends several times (2-4) into a tight tourniquet.
- Secure the result with a small decorative pin.
- Continue to twist small strands and secure them in the rose. Don’t worry if the tourniquet is loose somewhere. This will give the flower volume and charm.
- Secure the ends of the scarf well under the base of the rose.
How to knit a scarf on the head with weaving into the hair?
In addition, among the interesting ways to wear scarves on your head, you can highlight such an option as weaving it into your hair, because a bright scarf can be a wonderful decoration for any hairstyle.
Owners of long hair can simply make a braid into which a scarf will be woven. Such a hairstyle will not only allow you to give a memorable image, but also make your hair visually thicker.