Talented fashion designer John Galliano, who is known for his non-trivial approach to fashion, founded the line in 2008 with the release of his debut perfume John Galliano. Several years have passed since then, and the collection has been replenished with eight more fragrances, seven of which are intended for women. Perfumers such as Christine Nagel, Aurelien Guichard, Aleanor Massenet took part in the creation of stunning fragrances.
John Galliano for her (2008)
Debut perfume John Galliano decided to make it floral-aldehyde. Perfume John Galliano immediately fell in love with beauties who prefer subtle, light, but persistent aromas. The result of the painstaking work of Christine Nagel and Aurelien Guichard strikes with subtle notes of angelica, which give off a fragrant rose in the “heart”, leaving an aftertaste of tart musk and mind-blowing patchouli in the loop:
- top notes: bergamot, angelica, aldehyde;
- middle notes: rose, lavender, iris, peony, violet;
- base notes: patchouli, virginian cedar, musk, incense, amber.
John Galliano Eau de Toilette for Her (2010)
For those who prefer lighter floral fragrances, two years later John Galliano released a light version of the «firstborn» in the form of eau de toilette for the spring-summer season:
- top notes: iris;
- middle notes: rose, oakmoss;
- base notes: virginian cedar.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour (2010)
This year saw the light of Parlez-Moi d’Amour perfume, which was created by John Galliano in collaboration with Alienor Massenet. The fresh flower pyramid immediately fell in love with thousands of women admiring her freshness:
- top notes: bergamot, blueberry, ginger;
- middle notes: rose, jasmine;
- base notes: cypress, patchouli, musk.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Eau de Parfum (2011)
A year later, Parlez-Moi d’Amour was re-released in the form of an eau de toilette. Fruity notes of raspberries were added to the aromas of flowers, and an unsweetened sweetness of vanilla appeared in the plume:
- top notes: raspberry, blueberry, mandarin;
- middle notes: rose, jasmine, lavender;
- base notes: patchouli, vetiver, vanilla.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Encore (2012)
The novelty of 2012 has become a continuation of the collection of floral-fruity fragrances. Parlez-Moi d’Amour Encore is the perfect solution to complete an evening look, as it has an incredibly addictive sweetness:
- top notes: blueberry, mandarin, plum;
- middle notes: gardenia, iris, rose;
- base notes: cypress, sandalwood, patchouli.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Gold Edition (2012)
In 2012, the series of perfumes was replenished with eau de toilette, which Galliano dedicated to passionate girls:
- top notes: ginger, mandarin, raspberry;
- middle notes: orange, heliotrope, jasmine;
- base notes: patchouli, amber, cypress.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Eau Fraiche (2012)
By releasing his third fragrance in a year, Galliano was able to surprise women with the novelty of the sound of citrus and rose:
- Top notes: grapefruit, Hawaiian ginger;
- middle notes: white currant, rose, jasmine;
- base notes: cypress, musk.
Parlez-Moi d’Amour Charming Edition (2013)
The final element of the collection was a fragrance filled with notes of blueberry, Turkish rose, and cypress:
- top notes: bergamot, ginger, blueberry;
- middle notes: Turkish rose, lavender, sambac jasmine;
- base notes: musk, indonesian patchouli, musk.