Perfume is a unique language of communication between a woman and others. They convey her mood, desires and envelop her in a certain mystery. That is why the choice of perfume must be approached responsibly.
Many of the requirements of modern women are met by popular perfumes from the Discover collection from Banana Republic. This brand has several unique fragrances that can give a woman elegance and style, emphasizing her natural charm and sensuality. Flawless perfumes are divided into groups for young people and more mature ladies. But they are united by one property — a gentle and pure fragrance.
Banana Republic Alabaster
The delicate composition Alabaster was released back in 2006 and developed by perfumer Honorine Blanc. Soft captivating chords envelop the feminine nature with joy and happiness:
- Top notes are orange blossom, lotus flowers, green melon, red currant, gardenia and cranberry;
- middle notes are tuberose, wild rose and magnolia;
- base notes are white amber, musk & cedar.
Banana Republic Malachite
In 2007, perfumer Jean Pierre Bethoir created the amazing fragrance Malachite, which was named after a natural stone with magical properties. Captivating floral motifs combined with oriental notes will allow you to plunge into the world of sophistication and sophistication. A complex composition of tart-bitter aroma, smoothly revealing sweet floral-fruity notes, throughout the day will remind you of its gentle and sensual sound:
- top notes are pepper, green mango and water hyacinth;
- middle notes are rose, peony, winter pear and carnation;
- base notes are musk, sandalwood & vanilla.
Banana Republic Wildbloom
Wildbloom fragrance was released in 2011 and immediately won the hearts of fashionistas. The author of the composition was perfumer Jean Claude Delville, who diluted the fruity-floral sound with citrus shades. This outstanding and delicate fragrance will emphasize the exquisite taste and sensuality of its owner:
- Top notes are guava, grapefruit, kumquat and pear rind;
- middle notes are watery hydrangea, champaka, hawaiian jasmine, wild camellia and orchid;
- base notes are leather (pink suede), musk, patchouli, agar wood, sandalwood & tonka bean.
Banana Republic Wildbloom Vert
This fragrance was created in 2012 by perfumer Ilias Ermenidis. It is suitable for those girls who want to emphasize their character, but not lose their sensuality. Delicate floral-woody fragrance envelops with femininity, energy and optimism, revealing the natural charm:
- top notes are pear, red apple and violet leaves;
- middle notes are magnolia, gardenia and peach flowers;
- base notes are sandalwood, teak wood, musk & coconut.