Swiss watches are one of the most desired gifts for men and women around the world. Many people dream of such an accessory all their lives, because it allows them to demonstrate high status and excellent taste to others. The most important advantage of Swiss watches is their reliability, so they can last a very long time.
Why Swiss watches are considered the best in the world?
Real Swiss watches are amazingly accurate and can serve their owner for as long as possible. As a rule, they are purchased not when a person simply needs a device to determine the time, but when he wants to profitably invest his savings and buy a really worthwhile thing. Swiss watches today are a symbol of status, wealth and financial viability, so they are regarded in a completely different way.
The main advantage of this kind of accessories is manual assembly. However, this does not mean that such products are completely handmade. So, the vast majority of watch movements are created by automatic machines, however, their work is fully controlled by qualified specialists who do not allow any marriage. The Swiss are very careful about their position in the world of the watch industry, so they check all the properties and characteristics of manufactured products with incredible care.
Although different brands of Swiss watches differ from each other in appearance, size and price, the accuracy of determining the time for them is always approximately the same. With careful handling, their mechanism does not require replacement for several decades, so often these items are inherited. In addition, most modern models are placed in a waterproof and shockproof case, thanks to which the service life of such products is increased significantly.
How to distinguish a Swiss watch from a fake?
Since Swiss watches are in great demand and popularity, some unscrupulous manufacturers pass off low-quality products as national products and sell them at a fabulous price. Such accessories do not meet the requirements for a true Swiss watch, and last much less than real ones. In order not to be mistaken, before buying, you need to learn how to distinguish an original Swiss watch from a fake.
Most experts advise paying attention to the following points:
- each of the well-known brands has a certain nuance that helps it protect its customers from acquiring fakes. So, for example, this can be a secret signature on the dial or an original logo on the crown;
- The hands of elite accessories “float” along the dial, making a soft and smooth characteristic sound. In cheap imitations, they usually jump and do not always fall into a given rhythm;
- special attention should be paid to the strap. As a rule, in replicas it is made of cheap leatherette or other low-quality materials. Expensive Swiss watches are always equipped with a reliable leather strap or precious metal bracelet;
- the popular inscription “Made in Switzerland” (“Made in Switzerland”) is not applied to modern models. If the purchased accessory is not an antique, it must be marked “Swiss Made” (“Swiss products”), “Swiss Quartz” or “Swiss movement” (this inscription means that the mechanism was produced in Switzerland, while the assembly was carried out in another country) or “Swiss Parts” (“one or more Swiss-made parts”). In addition, the word Geneva or Geneve may be written on the most expensive exclusive products;
- when purchasing expensive products, be sure to ask the seller for a quality certificate, which indicates the individual product number, as well as the date and place of sale;
- finally, a real branded model cannot be sold without packaging. Luxury manufacturers in Switzerland pay great attention to its production.
Women’s swiss watch
For beautiful ladies, Swiss watches, whose brands are well-known among connoisseurs of high-quality products, are a very important part of the image. They give the look a unique elegance and elevate its owner in the eyes of others. Especially often this beautiful and unique accessory can be seen on the hands of business women who, by the nature of their activities, need to demonstrate status and success.
Swiss watch Tissot
The products of Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son have been produced since 1853. As early as 1858, watchmakers brought their products to Russia, and 8 years later they became official suppliers of the Russian Imperial Court. Currently, Tissot women’s Swiss watches are very popular among beautiful ladies of different ages. Among the assortment of the brand are the following collections:
- T Classic – excellent products in the spirit of timeless classics. Usually they have a large round dial with Roman or Arabic numerals and strokes. Especially for luxurious women in this line there is a model with diamonds;
- T-Sport – sportswear with a rubber or metal strap in bright colors;
- T trend – modern watch, made in the style of glamor. They can have a rectangular, square or round body and are often decorated with mother-of-pearl or precious stones.
Swiss watch Breguet
Breguet has been producing high quality accessories for women and men for centuries. The products of this brand are the standard of style, and the vast majority of models are made in a classic elegant style. Women’s Swiss watches Breguet are available only for the richest and most successful women, however, they have many fans around the world.
Swiss watches Omega
Omega has a history of over 150 years. During this time, a huge variety of different models appeared in the brand’s collection, which gained immense popularity among people of high income. Swiss Omega watches are available in classic, sporty or retro styles. In addition, the brand line contains models for extreme sports enthusiasts who are not afraid of exposure to water, precipitation and strong mechanical shocks.
Swiss Rolex watches
Almost every rating of Swiss watches is headed by Rolex products. To this day, they are made exclusively by hand and are pressure tested after assembly is completed. Products of this brand symbolize luxury, wealth and prosperity, so they can often be seen on the hands of successful businessmen and Hollywood stars. At the same time, most experts agree that the best women’s Swiss watch is Rolex.
Swiss watch Patek Philippe
Patek Philippe brand products are popular with the richest people on the planet. They are often called “presidential” because heads of state and first ladies give their preference to this brand. Especially beautiful ladies appreciate the Swiss gold watches Patek Philippe, encrusted with diamonds and striking in their elegance.
Swiss watches Montblanc
Montblanc original Swiss watches are able to satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding customers. Most of the models of this manufacturer have a round dial, but especially for beautiful ladies, the Profile collection with a small rectangular case was developed. These watches look unusually elegant and attractive, so they have many fans.
Swiss watch Blancpain
Although all Swiss watch brands produce technically sophisticated pieces, the Blancpain brand has become famous for its unrivaled movement. The model of this manufacturer Blancpain 1735 is equipped with a perpetual calendar, minute repeater, tourbillon and chronograph. Currently, the brand produces many different accessories for men and women that look incredibly elegant and luxurious.
Men’s swiss wrist watch
Representatives of the stronger sex are very fond of demonstrating their superiority over others. For this, expensive men’s Swiss watches are often used, the rating of which is presented below:
- Vacheron Constantine.
- Patek Philippe.
- Richard Mille.
most expensive swiss watch
All original Swiss products are expensive. At the same time, connoisseurs and experts believe that these products are worth their money, and do not consider the purchase of such accessories a waste of money. The most expensive Swiss watches, which are well-deservedly popular with rich people around the world, are listed in the following list:
- Patek Philippe;