In the global fashion industry, there are brands that are trendsetters, from clothes and shoes to cosmetics and perfumes. One of these leading brands, which is constantly heard even by those who are far from the fashion world, is the popular Italian brand that produces Dolce Gabbana perfume.
Dolce Gabbana — brand history
The fashion house is one of the leading manufacturers, which it is customary to focus on and follow their new products in order to constantly keep abreast of fashion. Many popular personalities who are in search of a bright individuality turn to his services, which this brand has in abundance. The manufacturer’s cosmetics and perfumery is quite accessible to everyone and invariably finds its admirers.
The history of the Dolce Gabbana brand dates back to 1985, it was founded by Italian fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Domenico already had his own atelier when Stefano got a job with him. After a few years, it was decided to open their own fashion studio, providing services for consultation and selection of clothes, for individual tailoring.
By 1985, a new brand appears, producing its own clothing line. In the same year, fashion designers decided to participate in Milan Fashion Week, and since 1986, the popularity of the fashion house began to grow. A couple of years later, a line for the production of underwear and men’s clothing was launched. By the 1990s, designers decided to launch the production of branded accessories and perfumes.
Dolce & Gabbana Perfumes
Branded perfumery is represented by fragrances for both women and men, both perfumes and Dolce Gabbana eau de toilette are produced. It is possible to note the following stages in the history of the creation of perfumery by the trading house:
- The first women’s fragrance of this brand appeared in 1992, it was Dolce Gabbana Parfum. The high sales of this sample brought instant popularity to the brand in the field of creating perfumes. In 1993, Parfum received an award from the International Academy of Perfumery. The beginning of a triumphal procession in the world of aromas was laid.
- The popularity of the women’s fragrance inspired designers to create a pair of men’s fragrances, so in 1995 the first men’s perfume appeared, which received three high awards from the world of perfumery at once.
- From 1992 to the present day, the fashion house does not change itself, creating new dynamic and relevant Dolce Gabbana perfumes, which annually become real bestsellers in the world of perfumery.
Perfume Dolce Gabbana — how to distinguish a fake?
With the growing popularity of a particular brand, manufacturers of fake perfumes beloved by buyers appear. Manufacturers of counterfeit perfumes that counterfeit Dolce Gabbana perfumes are conventionally divided into three categories:
- those whose fragrance only remotely resembles the original, with low durability characteristics, the packaging of such a perfume is made rudely, in violation of standards. The price for such perfumes is much lower than the price of the original;
- counterfeit of higher quality and price than those described above. You can distinguish it by the details and integrity of the package;
- fakes of high quality and almost the same price as the products of the original manufacturer.
To identify a fake, it is recommended to pay attention to the following points:
- vial quality. Dolce Gabbana branded perfumes have transparent glass bottles, without haze and bubbles, with inconspicuous joints on the glass;
- packaging quality. The box must not be wrinkled or damaged. Packaging cellophane in branded perfumes is glued on the back of the box, neatly, without traces of glue;
- before buying one of the fragrances, you should read all relevant information on the box and manufacturer’s barcode.
Dolce & Gabbana 2017
Every year, the manufacturer pleases its fans with new fragrances or the appearance of new lines. Dolce & Gabbana 2017 — the new collection is represented by three new perfumes:
- Light Blue Eau Intense for women — is a fresh fragrance with the first notes of lemon, apple and jasmine, which subside in the base and open with the aroma of light musk, calendula and woody amber.
- Men’s Light Blue Eau Intense very fresh and citrus that opens on the skin with the scent of sea water combined with musk and mandarin.
- The Dolce & Gabbana 2017 Collection is coming to an end fragrance-unisex Velvet Cypress. It was presented specifically for the summer season, it symbolizes a relaxing holiday and in the summer heat it reveals the aroma of cypress combined with lemon. The base notes are crowned with white cedar.
Dolce & Gabbana — the best fragrances
The fashion house has in its arsenal favorite fragrances that find their admirers and buyers, regardless of fashion and the number of years that have passed since the date of the first release. Among them are the following:
- Perfume Dolce Gabbana L`Imperatrice 3 from the D & G Anthology collection, was first released in 2009, belongs to the group of floral-fruity aquatic fragrances.
- For more than 15 years, one of the best and most recognizable fragrances of the brand has been Light Blue for women, released in 2001, light, fresh, like a sip of clean water.
- From The One Collection line, two fragrances for women are popular at once — Rose The One of 2009 and the later The One Desire, these are the enveloping perfumes of the Dolce Gabbana brand.
Perfume Dolce Gabbana «Empress»
The perfume, created in 2009, was dedicated to the Empress tarot card. Dolce Gabbana L`Imperatrice is a bright, feminine fragrance that, upon contact with the skin, spreads like a wave of fruity freshness. It is characterized by the following features:
- top notes are exotic fruits and flowers such as kiwi, watermelon, rhubarb, jasmine and cyclamen;
- base notes reveal musk, sandalwood and lemon wood;
- Dolce Gabbana Imperatrice with a light train has a juicy incarnation, it is incredibly good in summer and spring. It is enclosed in a discreet transparent rectangular bottle with a concise black cap.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
One of the classic and most recognizable perfumes of the brand, released in 2001, is the women’s perfume Dolce Gabbana Light Blue, which represents a real cool freshness. The main characteristics can be listed as follows:
- top notes reveal the aroma of lemon, green apple, white cedar and bluebell;
- gradually settling on the skin, new base notes are revealed — amber and musk, skillfully muted by white cedar.
Dolce Gabbana Rose The One
For connoisseurs of floral fragrances, Dolce Gabbana Rose The One perfume, released since 2009, is intended. They are bright and sparkling, from the first minutes after application they reveal on the skin blackcurrant, lily of the valley, rose and citrus splash, turning into exotic lychee and unique peony. The base is dominated by a sweet hint of vanilla and musk.
Perfume Dolce Gabbana Desire
In the continuation of the The One series in 2013, the brand launches Dolce Gabbana Desire evening and thick women’s perfumes. It has the following characteristic features:
- the black bottle with gold lettering looks luxurious, as does its contents;
- perfume brand Dolce Gabbana The One Desire belongs to the group of floral oriental fragrances;
- a passionate, full-bodied evening perfume that opens with notes of bergamot, lychee and lily of the valley, and fades with a touch of amber, caramel and vanilla against a backdrop of sandalwood.
Eau de toilette Dolce Gabbana
The most popular concentration for everyday use is Dolce Gabbana Women’s Eau de Toilette. Unlike perfumes, it is less harsh and contains less essential and aromatic oils. All the fragrances created by this brand are produced not only as Dolce Gabbana perfumes, but also in the form of eau de toilette, which increases the popularity of this brand.